August 12, 2011

Enzyme Peel?



Yes, enzyme peel.  I was at Sephora the other day picking up a new bottle of Benetint, when the saleswoman offered me a free sample of AmorePacific's Treatment Enzyme Peel.  She told me it would remove about 5 or 6 layers of dead skin.  Say what?! It's just a powder that you mix with a little bit of water.  Then, you rub on your face for about 45 seconds.  Easy peasy.

And um, it's AMAZING.  My skin felt tremendously soft, and I could see an immediate difference after I used it.  Also, the product didn't feel the least bit abrasive like a lot of "peels" do.  So, needless to say, their little sampling ploy worked for me!  It looks like the sample bottle will last me a while (you only have to use about a dime size of powder for each use).  So, $60 for the full size bottle sounds like a steal!

Happy Friday!  I'm going to see The Help this weekend.  SO EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment