June 07, 2010

Quotes aplenty.

{photo from my engagement sesh}

I always love a good quote. Here's a few of my current and all-time faves for your inspirational needs.  There's so much going on in my life now that a good quote always helps to bring me back to center. Cheers to letting happiness and chaos coexist!

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." -Mother Teresa


"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." -C.S. Lewis


"Not all those who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien


"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day." -E.B. White


"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." -Victor Hugo


Ahhhhh, much better.

1 comment:

  1. what about, "sorry for partying..."? - flip-flop filosopher

    ReplyDelete