June 09, 2010

Copa Mundial!

The World Cup is upon us!



I'm so excited about experiencing my first World Cup where I actually understand more about the game, and I actually know who some of the players are (thanks, G).  New York is shaping up to be a great place to watch the games... Here are few cool "spaces" in the city to watch the 2010 Copa Mundial!

#1 - Puma City - you can go down to the South Street Seaport to catch some of the games, among many other activities, at this "city" built just for the World Cup.

#2 - Men with Balls - visit this art exhibit that will be combining the art of soccer along with a space for screening some of the high-demand games.

#3 - Madiba - this will probably be my go-to place.  Not only is it a wonderful South African restaurant, it's also in my n'hood.  Oxtail for breakfast? Yes, please.

So, I guess the only thing left to say is.... COME ON, YOU YANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment