March 16, 2010

Anna Beck Designs.

For the last couple years I have been a fan of Anna Beck's jewelry designs.  She has a very distinct aesthetic that effortlessly combines modern, exotic, and classic styles.



Two Christmases ago, my boyfriend got me the above ring.  Then, he told me the story of how he got the ring.  He initially went to the store in Manhattan where I had pointed out the ring - they didn't have my size.  Then, he checked online - my size was, once again, sold out.  So, he called the design studio out in LA and ended up talking to Miss Anna Beck, herself!  She was also sold out of my size and had stopped making that particular design, but she offered to make one more especially for me!

When he told me that story, I couldn't believe it.  It made me realize that A) my boyfriend is a keeper and B) that Anna is not only a great designer, but a sweetheart who went out of her way to please a client.  All of this combined has made me an Anna Beck customer for life!

Here are a couple of her current designs I'm digging....


No comments:

Post a Comment