February 08, 2011

Women be shoppin'.

Lord, they be shoppin'!

Since I feel somewhat guilty about all the upcoming expenses for our wedding, I decided the best place for me to exert my shopping energy was in finding great deals on dresses for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, etc. Excellent plan, donchathink?

After eying the ASOS website for months (maybe years) now, I finally decided it was time to order something(s) off this incredibly chic, neverending, online UK store. Don't let the fact that this website is based in the UK scare you... they provide free shipping and returns to the good ole U-S-of-A. Lucky us!

So, you wanna see what I got? Thought so.

Dress #1 : a perfectly draped t-shirt dress for basically $26!  I think this is a great little number you can dress up or down.  Big accessories and awesome heels for a bridal shower, then flip flops and a chunky knit for a late spring evening...


Dress #2 : I think this one might be my favorite.  It has these embellished slits on the sleeves - which I normally wouldn't go for - but it works here.


Dress #3 : Love the long sleeves on this one - I feel like it will help bridge the winter-to-spring wardrobe gap nicely.  I can wear it with tights and booties while it's still cold, then nude heels when it starts to warm up.


Dress #4 : I've been wanting a dress with a one shoulder cut like this for a while now.  Put on some bright peep toes and I'm ready for some bachelorette festivities!


I'll update everyone once I receive the order and see the quality of the clothes - fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing how you would pair them and look forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete