September 08, 2011

Operation Ombre Hair: Accomplished.

So, remember when I told you I was going to try the Ombre hair trend?  Well, this past Saturday - I went for it!  And I'm very happy with the results. Jane, my wonderful stylist at Belle Epoque, ended up using 4 different shades of red throughout my hair to create this effect.  It took a few hours, but was totally worth it.  My guess is it will be pretty easy to upkeep too!  I mean, after all, the whole look is kinda like you're highlights are all grown out.... ;).

Here are the best photos I could get - I think it's a little more dramatic in-person.  But you get the idea...



1 comment:

  1. I like it!! I like that you can see there are different colors, but it blends well, it's not that "oh I just didn't touch up my roots but let's call it a trend cuz it's a recession and times is hard y'all" look. ;-) As you can see, I was not a fan of full on ombre. This is great!

    ReplyDelete