May 26, 2010

Mollusk Surf Shop & Pret-a-Surf

photo credit: my iPhone.

This weekend, I got an invite for Pret-a-Surf's launch party at Mollusk Surf Shop in Brooklyn. My lovely designer friend, Caroline, has been doing all the creative for the women's surf line!  I definitely fell in love with Pret's surf clothes, as well as this Billyburg space.  Mollusk Surf Shop occupies a quiet little corner by the East River which ends up making it a great space for events... I hear the store hosts parties quite often!  Here are a few photos from the event:

A nice crowd enjoying the event and beautiful Brooklyn day.

Zoe Kazan checking out the merchandise.

Well, HELLO, Josh Hartnett.

photo credit for event photos: wsj

I was SO NOT cool enough to be at this party.  But it was a genuinely great time - and I'm glad I got to discover a new hang and a great surf line!  Now, I just need to learn how to surf...details, details.

1 comment: