May 18, 2010

ACL Line-up announced!

It looks like a winner.  I can't believe 3 day passes sold out without the line-up even being announced!  Love me some ATX...and, apparently, other people do too.  If I'm able to make it down for the festivities, the following artists (in no specific order) will be at the top of my "to see" list:

1. Spoon - the new album hasn't totally grown on me yet, but maybe I'll like the songs better when I see them performed live.


2. Black Keys - one of my favorite live shows I've ever seen. ever.


3. Local Natives - heard great things about their live shows. I'm a sucker for a good harmony.


4. M.I.A. - more bass than you could ever imagine. And her outfits are always spectacular.


5. Amos Lee - haven't listened to him in a while, but it might be a nice, relaxing break between rock acts.


6. DAWES - love love love their most recent album, but I haven't seen them live yet.


7. Asleep at the Wheel - classic country.  I love every time I get to see them because it takes me back to my roots, y'all.


8. The National - love their albums. Matt Berninger has such an insane voice.  I would love to hear it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment