January 18, 2011

Indian Summer...

Well, I wish we were having an Indian Summer... we are currently awaiting a good dose of snow here in the Midwest.  What I really want to talk about is inserting a little Indian into your Spring wardrobe.  Right now, I'm lusting after a few items that fit into this upcoming "Navajo" trend everyone's talking about.

Here's the dress that started it all.  An awesomely HOT dress from Nasty Girl.  It's currently sold out, but you better believe I'll be keeping my eye out for it to be restocked!


This poncho from Urban Outfitters provides just the right amount of warmth for Spring temperatures.  Plus, I'm loving items in white/ivory hues.  I dunno, maybe it's the bride in me ;).


I think these flats from Cynthia Vincent would be amazing for Spring and Summer - can't you just picture them paired with skinny jeans and simple gray cardi?  Keeping it classy and trendy, all at the same time!

And jewelry... you know I can't forget jewelry.  I think it's my favorite category!  So many House of Harlow items fit into this Navajo trend.  I've been admiring this ring for a while now...


Let me know if you see any other great Navajo-inspired pieces - I just can't get enough these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment